Join us for a fun and relaxed session of Flip Flop Slip making. You’ll get some basic clay knowledge, and we’ll teach you techniques such as flop-molding and slip decoration. You’ll get to make your own plates, bowls and dishes, apply your own textures and colours to your work, and make them your very own.
NB: Flip Flop Slip is a range of ceramic tableware designed and made by The Fortynine Studio. To see the range visit our website: http://www.thefortynine.com.au/
WHAT YOU’LL GET
A number of plates, bowls and platters made and decorated by you
- Free glazing and firing of your work 2-3 weeks after the workshop
- An afternoon of clay talk, and access to our clay brains
- Switch off your mind and get your hands dirty
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Slab rolling, flop molding, hand finishing, and slip decoration techniques with clay
- The basics of surface design
- How to experiment and play with texture, colour, and pattern on objects
This workshop is limited to 12 people only.
Please note, it takes around 2-3 weeks for us to dry and fire your pieces. We'll let you know when they're ready for you to return to our studio and pick up.
REFUNDS AND TICKET TRANSFERS
We require 4 days notice in writing prior to the workshop for a full refund. If you miss this window, give your ticket to one of your buddies. The tickets are fully transferable. Contact email@example.com to organise a refund.
0402 284 501